Sale Sold out
Regular price RM4,970.00 MYR
Regular priceUnit price per
Technical innovation, optimal use of materials, minimalist forms and understated elegance have made the Landi Chair (1938) by Hans Coray a classic that looks as fresh and vital today as ever.
- Seat shell: seat shell in pressed aluminium sheeting with 91 punched holes, matte anodised surface.
- Base: armrests and legs from bent aluminium profiles, with welded aluminium cross braces, matt anodised surface.
- Glides: glides in light grey injection-moulded TPE.
- Applications: ideal for outdoor use in both private and public spaces, such as home patios or balconies, restaurant terraces, open-air cafés etc.
- Note: as in the original design, the Landi Chair can be stacked up to 6 units high. Vitra's re-edition of the classic stays true to the original while making the most of the latest technical possibilities. The anodised aluminium surface of the chair is durable and weather-resistant but may develop signs of wear and tear if the chairs are stacked.
Hans Coray, 1938
Vitra is much more than a brand but rather a staple of design. Established in 1950 in Birsfelden, Switzerland, the brand has left its mark in design history through its transcending path. Starting as a furniture producer, it paved its way to manufacturing and ultimately becoming the powerhouse design institution we see today.