ACX Soft Task Chair
ACX Soft Task Chair
ACX Soft stands out from the other two models in the ACX family – Light and Mesh – in that its backrest has a padded knit cover. This soft comfortable textile made of recycled polyester lends the task chair a particularly inviting appearance. Available in a choice of seven colours, the knitted fabric can be combined with a light or dark chair frame, allowing for a wide variety of configurations. The seat cover can be selected in a complementary knitted fabric or in the textile Plano.
Design Year: 2023
Size: W650 x D500-780 x H975-1105 mm
- Seat mechanism: synchronised mechanism with automatic weight adjustment and two backrest resistance settings (hard or soft). Equipped as standard with seat height and seat depth adjustment. Optionally available with or without synchronised forward tilt (can be disengaged). Mechanism can be locked in upright sitting position. Seat mechanism matches the frame colour (deep black or soft grey)
- Seat upholstery: polyurethane foam or PU-foam-free padding with formfit seat (F). Knit or fabric seat cover
- Backrest: back frame with semi-closed shell and quilted knit cover with upholstered effect. Frame made of polypropylene (deep black or soft grey). Optional height-adjustable lumbar cushion
- Armrests: height-adjustable armrests F, width and depth. Armrest supports made of polyamide in soft grey (to match frame colour). With PU-foam-free (F) pads in dim grey (for frame colour soft grey)
- Base: five-star base made of polyamide in soft grey (to match frame colour), with double castors (Ø 60 mm)
- Packaging: standard delivery assembled in plastic bag. On request and at extra charge: delivery assembled in cardboard box or semi-assembled in compact box (final assembly steps by trained specialists)
The architect and designer Antonio Citterio, who lives and works in Milan, has collaborated with Vitra since 1988. Together they have produced a series of office chairs and various office systems, as well as products for the Vitra Home Collection. The Citterio Collection is constantly being expanded.
Vitra is much more than a brand but rather a staple of design. Established in 1950 in Birsfelden, Switzerland, the brand has left its mark on design history through its transcending path. Starting as a furniture producer, it paved its way to manufacturing and ultimately became the powerhouse design institution we see today.