ACX Light Task Chair
ACX Light Task Chair
ACX Light is the entry-level model in the task chair family and available only in black. It differs from ACX Mesh and Soft through its backrest, which has a standard netweave cover. Combined with a seat in the technical spacer fabric Silk Mesh, the chair is designed to offer pleasant comfort and facilitate air circulation.
Design Year: 2023
Size: W4650 x D500-780 x H975-1105 mm
- Seat mechanism: synchronised mechanism with automatic weight adjustment and two backrest resistance settings (hard or soft). Equipped as standard with seat height and seat depth adjustment. Optionally available with or without synchronised forward tilt (can be disengaged). Mechanism can be locked in upright sitting position. Seat mechanism matches frame colour (deep black)
- Seat upholstery: polyurethane foam. Seat cover in Silk Mesh spacer fabric, colour nero
- Backrest: back frame with semi-closed shell and transparent netweave cover. Frame made of polypropylene in deep black. Optional height-adjustable lumbar cushion
- Armrests: height-adjustable. Armrest supports made of polyamide in deep black. With PU-foam-free (F) pads in deep black. Optionally available without armrests
- Base: five-star base in polyamide (deep black) with double castors (Ø 60 mm)
- Packaging: standard delivery assembled in plastic bag. On request and at extra charge: delivery assembled in cardboard box or semi-assembled in compact box (final assembly steps by trained specialists)
Upholstery fabric : Silk Mesh nero: 33% polyamide, 67% polyester / Netweave: 71% polyurethane, 29% polyester
Abrasion resistance : Silk Mesh nero: 100,000 Martindale
Base material : Polyamide
Notes: Height-adjustable armrests
Double castors hard (diameter 6 cm), braked for carpet
X-Net (Backrest ACX Light)
The architect and designer Antonio Citterio, who lives and works in Milan, has collaborated with Vitra since 1988. Together they have produced a series of office chairs and various office systems, as well as products for the Vitra Home Collection. The Citterio Collection is constantly being expanded.
Vitra is much more than a brand but rather a staple of design. Established in 1950 in Birsfelden, Switzerland, the brand has left its mark on design history through its transcending path. Starting as a furniture producer, it paved its way to manufacturing and ultimately became the powerhouse design institution we see today.