Terms of Services
The following terms and conditions shall form part of any contract concluded between Haus Living Concepts Sdn Bhd (“HAUS”) and the Purchaser.
1. Prices: All quotations are made and orders accepted on the basis that the goods will be charged at the price ruling on the date of delivery. All prices are subject to further carriage prices and applicable tax. Haus reserves the right to vary its prices without notice to the Purchaser.
2. Payment Terms: Payment is due in full upon the acceptance of an order from the Purchaser. Such payment may be made by cash, credit card, or cheque. Payment can also be deposited into the bank account of Haus as follows:
BANK: HONG LEONG BANK
ACCT NAME: HAUS LIVING CONCEPTS SDN BHD
ACCT NO: 195-0000-1658
3. Delivery: Haus shall endeavour to deliver the goods by the date quoted at the time of the acceptance or order. Such delivery quotations shall be treated as approximate only and not as terms of Contract. Haus shall not be liable for any loss, damage, injury or expense, either direct or indirect and including but not limited to loss of profit or liability to third parties which may be suffered by the Purchaser by reason of late delivery of the goods. If for any reason the Purchaser is unable to accept delivery of the goods at the time the goods are due for deliver, Haus shall if its storage facilities permit, store the goods and the Purchaser shall be liable to Haus for such reasonable cost (including insurance) of its so doing. This provision shall be without prejudice to any other claim which Haus may have in respect of the Purchaser’s failure to take delivery at the appropriate date.
4. Risk and Damage in Transit: (a) In the event that goods are to be delivered by Haus the risk therein shall pass to the Purchaser at the point in time when the goods are unloaded from Haus’ vehicle (b) In the event that the goods are collected by the Purchaser from Haus’ premises the risk therein shall pass to the Purchaser when the goods are physically handed over to the Purchaser, his carrier or other agent (c) No claim for loss or damage in transit will be considered unless Haus receives such claim substantiated with proof within seven (7) days from the date of delivery.
5. Return of Goods: (a) The return of goods delivered or collected to or by a Purchaser will not be allowed without prior agreement with Haus. It is a condition of sale that Haus has an exclusive right to refuse the return of the goods if in Haus’ judgment the reason for the return is unreasonable. Any application to return goods must be made by the Purchaser to Haus within seven (7) days from the delivery date and no application to return goods will be considered beyond that time limit.
6. Variation of Terms: The terms and conditions herein are subject to modification by Haus at any time without prior notice and shall be effective upon the publication of Haus of such revised terms and conditions on its website at www.haus.com.my.